three easy payments to fit your budget
As you begin registering for Winter 2018 courses and prepare for the start of the semester, now is the time to start planning your budget. To help with the process, we offer a flexible no-interest three-month payment plan that lets you spread the cost of tuition for Winter 2018 over the semester.
here is how the three-month payment plan works:
- Sign up between December 16, 2017 and January 13, 2018 (by 8PM) at the Student Account Center
- Pay the $42 non-refundable fee online when you sign up.
- First-time UM-Flint students will receive a paper bill indicating the amount of tuition due, including the first payment. All students will also receive email reminders prior to payment due dates.
- Make your three tuition payments by the following dates:
for assistance in enrolling in the payment plan, please view the online tutorial
why sign up for a payment plan?
Signing up for the three-month payment plan option as early as possible allows you to:
- Spread out the cost of attending UM-Flint over the entire semester, rather than paying your tuition all at once up front.
- Pay no interest on the payments you make toward tuition, as long as you make your payments by the stated due dates.
- Have more time to plan and budget before the semester starts.
- Give our Office of Financial Aid staff more time to help you finance your education.
- Make sure you are able to pay for and complete the semester so that you don't lose the credits you earn.
- Make sure you don't end up with student loan debt for a semester you don't complete.
- Keep your financial aid eligibility by paying your tuition and completing the semester.