Wayne County Community College District
The School of Management at the University of Michigan-Flint and Wayne County Community College District (WCCCD) have an articulation agreement to provide an easy transition for WCCCD students transferring to UM-Flint to pursue their Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree.
The UM-Flint BBA program is designed to meet the needs of traditional students, returning students, and students already established in their professional careers. The guide below illustrates course equivalencies and maps a curriculum plan that allows WCCCD students to transfer with ease. In addition to the requirements below, students must complete the business core courses and the requirements of the concentration of their choice at the University of Michigan-Flint.
Please check the transfer equivalency guide of the University of Michigan-Flint Office of Admissions for the transfer situation of other Wayne County Community College District courses.
- Completion of specific course requirements in english, mathematics, economics, and business administration, totaling 120 or more credits.
- Completion of at least 48 credit hours in business core and concentration courses, including at least 36 credits in upper-division courses in business.
- Achievement of minimum grade point averages of 2.0 in the overall college work, 2.0 in courses taken in the School of Management, and 2.0 in the concentration program.
- Completion of at least 30 credit hours of business courses at the University of Michigan - Flint.
- Completion of at least 45 credits while enrolled at the University of Michigan - Flint (in residence).
- Completion of the two non-business focus electives.
- Grade of "C" or better is required for courses to transfer.
- Students must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA to be considered for admission to the university.
- Students must have a minimum of a 2.2 GPA to be considered for admission to the School of Management.
Last Updated: 08/24/17