GMAT Prep Course
The School of Management uses the GMAT/GRE to assess the quality of our applicants and predict their potential success. The School of Management has always encouraged students to thoroughly prepare for the GMAT or GRE; but now we can help students prepare better through a live GMAT test preparation course at the School of Management.
The University of Michigan-Flint and the Princeton Review have partnered to help students maximize time and score with a comprehensive in person preparation course covering all GMAT content and test-taking strategies. Students will utilize the 9-week Princeton Review GMAT prep course that includes 27 hours of live classroom instruction supplemented with online office hours from Princeton Review certified GMAT experts. Students will go over all the concepts covered on the exam and practice Princeton Review strategies with 10 full-length, proprietary practice tests—the most in the industry.
To receive the University of Michigan-Flint discount of 30% off, please use code UMFlint30.
Please email Craig Gomolka with any questions on the GMAT prep courses.
Prep Course Benefits
- Extensive personal feedback based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- 30 hours of extra help with LIVE online office hours.
- The most realistic computer-adaptive testing practice.
Prep Course Features
- Free Princeton Review test prep material mailed to each student.
- Hours: 27 hours of in-class instruction.
- Practice tests: 10 computer-adaptive practice tests.
- Study tools: Access to an online portal with practice questions, drills and in-depth explanations.
- A focus on content and strategy.
- Comprehensive prep for the Integrated Reasoning section.
- GMAT Hard Math 700+ workshop.
Why The Princeton Review GMAT Prep Course
- $1,000 GMAT prep course scholarship, awarded to admitted School of Management MBA and MSA students. See GMAT Scholarship tab for more details.
- Personalized attention so you can focus on the areas where you need the most improvement and get prep designed to eradicate weaknesses.
- The extra help you need with LIVE online office hours with Princeton Review certified GMAT instructors.
- Results-driven instruction featuring a unique blend of GMAT content review and test-taking strategies.
- Comprehensive prep for the new Integrated Reasoning section of the GMAT.
- The most realistic testing practice with our new adaptive practice tests for the Next Generation GMAT.
- This 27-hour course focuses on both content and test-taking techniques. You'll test your skills with the most realistic GMAT practice tests and get comprehensive prep for the Integrated Reasoning section.
Use promo code UMFlint30