The Department of Public Safety in partnership with Student Government will be releasing an upgrade to our Safe Ride service. Students/Faculty/Staff will be able to download and use our new mobile phone application “Tap Ride”. You can use this App to request rides across campus on demand. Our Safe Ride hours of operation and pick up and drop off locations are found on our website or Facebook page. This upgrade in service will begin January 2nd 2019. For more information on Tap Ride Click HERE. You can download the new app on the Apple Store or Google Play store. Below are a few tips on how to register for the Tap Ride services.
· Download Tap Ride to your mobile device
· Open the Application and scroll down to where you see University of Michigan Flint
· Choose University of Michigan Flint and you will sign in using your University credentials
· Please provide your phone number in case our drivers or dispatchers need to contact you
· Once signed up, you can then request a ride within our campus Geo-Fence
· We have predetermined pick up and drop off locations but if your residence is within the Geo-Fence, you can provide the address.
· Once requested, you will be provided with an ETA and see the location of our Safe Ride van that will be picking you up
If you have any questions about our Safe Ride services, please contact us at 810.762.3330.