Workshops can help strengthen your team to be a more cohesive and well-rounded team.
- StrengthQuest 101: Understanding Your Personal Strengths. This workshop focuses on interpreting your StrengthsQuest results and helping you develop a personal leadership plan.
- StrengthsQuest 202: “Building a Strengths-based Team” This workshop builds on StrengthsQuest 101 and focuses on how organizations can use strengths-based initiatives and understanding to build better teams and lead successful initiatives.
- Essential Teambuilding: Do you want your team to bond and become more familiar with itself? This active workshop uses teambuilding and problem solving in order to get your group working as one high-performing unit. NOTE: This workshop is done outdoors or in the Rec Center.
- Public Speaking Workshop: Want to speak better in front of a group? Want to communicate your message effectively? This workshop will focus on the essentials of public speaking.
- Work-Life Balance for Students: You will leave this workshop with a better sense of how to balance school, work, leadership commitments, and that thing you call a life!
- Ally Training: Learn ways to be supportive to the LGBT community and how to contribute to a safe campus.
Click the button below to fill out the form and start strengthening your team today!
For more information, please contact us in the Student Involvement and Leadership Office located in 361 UCEN. (810)762-3431.