Our department provides the UM-Flint community with a wide range of computing, data networking, classroom technology, multimedia, and web services. Details about ITS units and our staff is located in About ITS. For a full list of our services, please browse ITS Services page.
Information Technology Services (ITS)
ITS Annaul Report
Development was completed in-house by the Web Developers from the ITS Software Development Team for the Vice Chancellor of Enrollment Management. The application is currently targeted at potential first-year domestic students.
Enhancements from the previous application include:
- Mobile First Responsive Design - Allows for potential applicants to complete application on any device(phone, tablet, computer, etc..).
- Accessibility - WCAG 2.0 (A/AA/AAA), Section 508 and similar accessibility standards and requirements were fully taken into consideration.
- Streamlined Process - The application process has been simplified by combining multiple sections into one easy to use form and removal of non-essential fields.
UM-Flint ITS is now offering an in-house developed Events Management System for campus use. The system features:
- Credit Card Payments
- RSVP for events
- Online, private, and location based events
- Promotion to My UM-Flint
- Directory of Campus Events by department
- Group based management and events sharing
Contact the ITS Helpdesk today to have your department added to the Events Management System
UM-Flint ITS in collaboration with University Communications is proud to announce the new WordPress based UM-Flint Social Media Portal. The Portal offers a one stop location for all social media aspects related to the University of Michigan Flint. The Portal features:
- Live feed of all social media posts from the offical UM-Flint social media accounts
- Live feed of social media posts from Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram tagged #umflint
- Directory of campus department social media accounts