Enrollment Procedures

UM-Flint Faculty/Staff-Led Programs

Exchange Programs

External Programs

UM Travel Registry

The U-M Travel Registry is a secure website that records travel plans and contact information. The Registry is a convenient, one-stop service that supports emergency communications and access to University approved travel abroad health insurance. In accordance with U-M's International Travel Policy, SPG 601.31, University students, faculty, and staff, are required to register their international travel plans when traveling for University-related purposes.

Visit UM Travel Policy to register your travel.

HTH Worldwide International Insurance

Students, faculty and staff from all U-M campuses who travel abroad for University-related purposes must have U-M Travel Abroad Health Insurance and register in the U-M Travel Registry. (University-related   purposes may include but are not limited to study, research, internships, service, conferences, presentations, teaching, performances or athletic competitions).

Visit UM Travel Policy to purchase HTH Worldwide insurance.