The following program providers are affiliated with University of Michigan-Flint and may offer program discounts and scholarships to eligible UM-Flint students:
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- CIS Abroad (CIS)
- Cultural Experiences Abroad (CEA)
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- School of International Training (SIT)
All students interested in the above study abroad programs must complete a WorldLink application here:
About Transfer Credit
Any courses taken through a provider program or other U.S. institution are considered transfer courses and must be reviewed and approved by an academic unit prior to participation.
- To receive approval to transfer courses to satisfy major or minor requirements, students must work with their academic department and complete the Education Abroad Course Credits Transfer form.
- To receive approval to transfer courses to satisfy General Education requirements, students must work with appropriate department specified on the Request for General Education for Non-Equivalent Courses.