How To Report Hazing

To report a dangerous situation that is underway, call 911 for an immediate response. If you have information about possible hazing activities there are a several avenues for reporting:

Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution
University Center 359
Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life
University Center 365

Complete the Report Hazing Form

To send a confidential hazing report to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (VCSA), complete the form below. Reports will be reviewed by the VCSA, and referred to the appropriate department for further investigation.

Incident Report

Contact Information


By submitting this form, please understand the university will keep your identity as confidential as possible. However under mitigating circumstance, this may not always be a viable option.

Need assistance with this form?