M-Card & Parking Pass Procedures*:
TO OBTAIN YOUR MCARD
1. Log onto https://mcard.umflint.edu
2. Upload a photo as outlined in the photo requirements – you will receive an email confirmation if the photo you submitted was accepted or rejected. If rejected, please submit a new photo following the guidelines.
3. Pick up your Mcard at your orientation session or on-campus at your convenience.
Be sure to complete this process no later than three days prior to your arrival to campus in order to have your M-card available for pick-up.
TO OBTAIN YOUR PARKING PASS
1. Go to https://my.umflint.edu and click on ‘Parking’ in the Dashboard menu
2. Register your vehicle
3. Pick up your parking pass at orientation
4. This parking pass will be valid for one academic year.
You must complete both of these processes online in order to receive these items. If you do not do them prior to coming to campus, you can pick up both of these items at a later date in the ITS Computer Lab in 206 Murchie Science Building.
*If you still have an Mcard that hasn’t expired from when you were an undergraduate student, this is still a good card; you do not need to get a new one until it expires.