Affiliated Program Providers

The following program providers are affiliated with University of Michigan-Flint and may offer program discounts and scholarships to eligible UM-Flint students: 

WorldLink Registration

All students interested in the above study abroad programs must complete a WorldLink application here:

Register My Unlisted Study/ Travel Abroad Program


About Transfer Credit

Any courses taken through a provider program or other U.S. institution are considered transfer courses and must be reviewed and approved by an academic unit prior to participation.

Learn more about the course transfer approval process